Home Forums WoodMart support forum Layout Builder with Elementor NOT Working

Layout Builder with Elementor NOT Working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rdiiorio
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m using your layout builder to create a custom layout for a single product ID.

It actually seems to work. Once I created it, all is good.

But, then when we create new products, it breaks the backend (Elementor). When you go back to the new layout and edit it with Elementor, it’s picking up the elements of the latest product. The condition has product ID = a specific product but it’s not respecting this.

Only the backend in WordPress is not working. In the frontend, everything works correctly.

At first I thought it was a caching problem… I cleared all cache (browser, server, etc.) and restarted the server. Did not fix the problem.

If I delete the latest product, making the condition = to a specific product the latest one, it works.

I even tried a different condition, product category, since the product I created this layout for is in its own category… again it works on the frontend but not when I try to edit the layout. It’s again showing me something all wrong and weird.

Please help.

Hello,

On your Site, can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin are updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site? If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, with remaining the Theme required ones activated? If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take a complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the correct wp login URL of your Site along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third-party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you Accordingly.

Best Regards.

rdiiorio
    Participant

Hi,

I did as you asked and created a copy of my site. I believe the theme and core plugins are all updated to the latest version and all other third party plugins have been deactivated.

It’s still doing the same thing. It’s as if Elementor doesn’t see the condition for applying the layout.

On the actual site, it’s still working fine and respecting the condition.

See private content for access.

Thank you.

Hello,

If you do not mind, can you please share the small video of the issue to reproduce?

Best Regards.

rdiiorio
    Participant

Created a small video. Link in private content.

Hello,

I have confirmed with the development team, and they said the preview product is not taken from conditions on the backend. It is the theme’s default functionality.

But you can specify it in Theme Settings. Please go to Theme Settings -> Single product -> Select preview product for the builder
    https://ibb.co/F5N0kB6

Best Regards.

rdiiorio
    Participant

Hi,

That’s an awkward way of making it work… but it worked. I have a handful of products that will have a different layout, so I guess each time I have to go to the setting and change the default preview product.

Thank you… you can close this support issue.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Layout Builder with Elementor NOT Working’ is closed to new replies.