Home Forums WoodMart support forum layout translation in WPML

layout translation in WPML

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

office-2975
    Participant

Hi i use WPML and translated most of the website – since the content of layouts do not show for translation-
    i wanted to ask please-
    1. how can i translate the content and connect the translated content to the layouts templates?
    2. how can i fix design in elementor – so i can align the text to the left instead of the default right

*BTW other templates created with and in elementor are translatable

3. the main header is translated and one string is not showing as translated- i looked for it according to your former answers – in the strings of wpml- i located the string and translated it and its still showing the Hebrew text in the ENG one

thank you

Hello,

Please check the WPML settings and enable translation of layouts there, if you cannot find the option, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

office-2975
    Participant

thank you
    i added the layouts post type to the translatble content in WPML and it worked – but
    after translating the layout for single product- i wanted to edit in elementor to align the text correctly,
    i get th “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”
    message screen

in the email received for the critical error i get this message –
    please help
    thanks

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 6.3.1
    Active theme: Woodmart Child (version 1.0.0)
    Current plugin: (version )
    PHP version 8.1.23

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 27 of the file /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_gallery_image_ids() on null in /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php:27
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(345): include()
    #1 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/elementor/single-product/class-gallery.php(331): wc_get_template(‘single-product/…’, Array)
    #2 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2268): XTS\Modules\Layouts\Gallery->render()
    #3 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(609): Elementor\Controls_Stack->render_by_mode()
    #4 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(733): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content()
    #5 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(536): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_raw_data(true)
    #6 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(536): Elementor\Element_Base->get_raw_data(true)
    #7 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(977): Elementor\Element_Base->get_raw_data(true)
    #8 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(643): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->get_elements_raw_data(Array, true)
    #9 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1021): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->get_initial_config()
    #10 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/config-providers/editor-common-client-settings.php(36): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_config()
    #11 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/config-providers/editor-common-configs.php(169): Elementor\Core\Editor\Config_Providers\Editor_Common_Client_Settings::get_client_settings()
    #12 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/config-providers/editor-v1-config-provider.php(41): Elementor\Core\Editor\Config_Providers\Editor_Common_Configs::get_client_settings()
    #13 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor-loader.php(57): Elementor\Core\Editor\Config_Providers\Editor_V1_Config_Provider->get_client_settings()
    #14 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor.php(357): Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor_Loader->print_client_settings()
    #15 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor->enqueue_scripts(”)
    #16 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(334): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #17 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #18 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2225): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’)
    #19 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): wp_enqueue_scripts(”)
    #20 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(334): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #21 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #22 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(3053): do_action(‘wp_head’)
    #23 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/editor-templates/editor-wrapper.php(31): wp_head()
    #24 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor-loader.php(135): include(‘/home/diamondbo…’)
    #25 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor.php(162): Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor_Loader->print_root_template()
    #26 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor->init(”)
    #27 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(334): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #28 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #29 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(419): do_action(‘admin_action_el…’)
    #30 /home/diamondbourse/public_html/wp-admin/post.php(12): require_once(‘/home/diamondbo…’)
    #31 {main}
    thrown

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

office-2975
    Participant

thank you

office-2975
    Participant

and one more thing- please do not update WooCommerce for some reason version 8 and above had problems we couldn’t solve yet

Hello,

You need to add a meta-field in WPML support: https://monosnap.com/file/dbl5xv4OpNEkNP7zrmYlaIDuL6q6Wu

We have enabled and now it works.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

office-2975
    Participant

thank you – it did allow elementor edit for this layout- but after editing the design, some string go back to its original state in Hebrew, it acts deferent then other content edited in elementor after translation.
    any thing else we can do to control the translation ?
    tanks

office-2975
    Participant

also in addition to the above message – the attributes are showing in Hebrew after translated to completion

Hello,

We are checking and we see the problem is caused by third-party plugins.

Please deactivate all the plugins except plugins related to the theme + WPML and check if you have the problem.

Then activate the plugins one by one to detect which plugin causes the problem.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)