Home Forums WoodMart support forum Layoute Can Save

Layoute Can Save

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nikos
    Participant

Hello, i ahve this layout in Greek and is OK https://cloud9byl.gr/product/ivouar-maxi-fousta-high-energy/
    but if i go to En dosn’t look the same layout… I try to save tha same from Gr but i cant make save
    Why?

nikos
    Participant

This is the log errors

2024/06/26 09:29:44 [error] 693587#693587: *36308669 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_gallery_image_ids() on null in /home/thinktan/www/wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php:27
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/thinktan/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(345): include()
    #1 /home/thinktan/www/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/wpb/shortcodes/single-product/gallery.php(73): wc_get_template()
    #2 /home/thinktan/www/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(433): woodmart_shortcode_single_product_gallery()
    #3 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag()
    #4 /home/thinktan/www/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(273): preg_replace_callback()
    #5 /home/thinktan/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): do_shortcode()
    #6 /home/thinktan/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #7 /home/thinktan/www/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/modules/links/class-links.php(171): apply_filters()
    #8 /home/thinktan/www/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/modules” while reading response header from upstream, client: 87.202.30.251, server: cloud9byl.gr, request: “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/3.0”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/home/thinktan/.php-fpm/live.sock:”, referrer: “https://cloud9byl.gr/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=woodmart_layout”

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nikos,

Thanks for reaching to us.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and FTP info (server, username, password, port) to Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

nikos
    Participant

Helle, the account is

• This reply was modified 1 day, 20 hours ago by nikos.
    • This reply was modified 1 day, 20 hours ago by nikos.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nikos,

Thanks for details.

I checked both layouts on Greek and EN and it looked same, the difference I can see that in EN version, you don’t use sticky product summary only.

Can you please let me know that you resolved the issue by yourself?

Regards,

nikos
    Participant

Now work ok the layout… but in En dosn’t work the scroll details

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)