Home Forums WoodMart support forum Leave or cancel message unwanted

Leave or cancel message unwanted

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

4putrat
    Participant

Hello,

When costumers click button ‘Purchase’ they get a info like picture attached, but this make they confused what to click (leave or cancel).

Please help with this to be resolve because is very important to finish the purchased process.

Best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make a full backup of your site and check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

4putrat
    Participant

Hello,

I have check with theme Twenty Twenty and is the same error (picture attached),

How to resolve this now?

Best regards

Attachments:

Hello,

You have checked with the default theme and the issue remains. It means it is not our theme issue. Please contact with woocommerce support in this regard they will guide you better because checkout is woocommerce functionality our theme does not influence that.

Best Regards.

4putrat
    Participant

Hi,

So after 2 weeks of test I have this scenario:

I have two websites with 2 woodmart theme licenced and in yvesrocher.al I have this big issue what is created very stress to customer and i have testalbania.com when everything is working great

The plugins are the same the theme are the same both use woocommerce,

Pls can check it again becouse somethign is wrong with the theme in yvesrocher.al

Best regards,

4putrat
    Participant

sorry i forget to attach the screenshots of error

Attachments:

Hello,

The “Order” functionality is related to WooCommerce so I cannot tell you exactly. Try to contact their support team for further solutions. Also you have checked with the default theme and the issue remains.

To troubleshoot and address the issue, we kindly request that you temporarily deactivate all the third plugins on your site and check the issue

Best Regards.

4putrat
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for the late response but finally my issue was resolved, was Google reCAPTCHA for woo commerce plugin the that caused this error message,

Best regards

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Leave or cancel message unwanted’ is closed to new replies.