Home Forums WoodMart support forum Line Items Displayed wrong in Side Menu Cart

Line Items Displayed wrong in Side Menu Cart

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

covicon
    Participant

Hi Woodmart Team. I have an Issue (i think since one of the last Updates) with the Line Items in the Side Menu Cart (the one who pops out from one side). There is no formatting and all Line Items are added directly to the Product Name wich looks awful. At the Cart Page and also Checkout, it looks much better/correct. Is there something i can do, or would it be possible, that you made any corrections for a following update? I Added some Files for you to see what i mean.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your Sidebar cart looks like our demo does http://prntscr.com/nn6tys

Please provide more details on what you want it to look like.

Best Regards

covicon
    Participant

Hi Elise, look i tried to make a better Explenation at the Screenshot. You can also See what i mean if you check between Side Cart or Cart Page. On Cart Page its correct as in my Photoshop made Screenshot. In de The Sidecart, it looks awful, all Information from the line items combined in one Bold Line.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

covicon
    Participant

Dear Elise, thanks for you answer, naturally i did this already, before Posting my questions here. It seems to be a General Problem (or Feature) of one of the Last Theme Updates. It Combines All Attribute (Line Items) within the Product Title of the Sidebar. I Would be Happy if its not necessary to provide Login and FTP Accounts, and i think this is easyer for testing on your Servers.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme? You can add a mini cart widget to the sidebar that is the same as our sidebar. These items are generated by WooCommerce and our theme shouldn’t influence it.

Kind Regards

covicon
    Participant

Hi Artem, thanks for looking a bit deeper into this Topic! I tried what you said and used Storefront to Check. With the Minicart, it generates a new Line with a slightly other (smaller) Font for each Line Item, i attached a Screenshot.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As we can see on the screenshot the font size is the same and the only difference is a white space between these lines https://gyazo.com/d41210a64bc2734afc72a8c0fa5a653a
    May we switch to default theme on your website to check this?

Regards

covicon
    Participant

See private Section

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your admin access to this site to check it.

covicon
    Participant

Shure…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

And send us a link to this product also.

covicon
    Participant

It happens…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to edit the file woodmart/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php and replace this line

<?php echo wp_kses( $product_name, woodmart_get_allowed_html() ); ?>

with this one

<?php echo $product_name; ?>

Regards

covicon
    Participant

I did this, but now the carts stays blank.

covicon
    Participant

I made an Error… have a look now, it works abolute perfect with your code! Would you add this to the next Update of the Theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we will include the fix in our next update.

covicon
    Participant

Great, thanks for the Good Support as usual! I have another issue with the Size of the Brand Logos. HAs the aspect Ratio changed since the last update? I used since the beginning 150x150px Images for the Brand Logos, now this works not anymore and the logos are getting Streched on Product pages? I have another Topic wich Elise tried to check that, but it seems that there is a lot of misunderstanding 🙂 Maybe you can have a look here: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/brand-logo-streched/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that that question is already answered too.

covicon
    Participant

Yep, everything finally solved, hope the next Update will fix both issues. Thank You for the Good SUpport!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Line Items Displayed wrong in Side Menu Cart’ is closed to new replies.