Home Forums WoodMart support forum linked variation products

linked variation products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

l1ghtning
    Participant

Hello,

right now i am trying to create a variation product from simple products using woodmart’s demo products. although i follow the steps in the documentation, no variation appears on the product page. Can you tell me how to do this?

In addition, one of the things I want is that the variation products made of these simple products appear as too many products on the shop page while they are simple products, I want to show it only as a single product, how can I do this?

Finally, I need to import these products using the wp all import plugin. so what are the mapping fields required for the linked variation I will mapping, you can give me the missing things here as an attachment.

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 3 days, 14 hours ago by l1ghtning.
    • This topic was modified 3 days, 14 hours ago by l1ghtning.

l1ghtning
    Participant

Hello,

ok, I found out that there is no linked variation widget on the product page because it is not visible and I added it, please answer me first for the other two questions.

thank you

l1ghtning
    Participant

Hello,

the most important thing for me right now: since I have a large number of products, I want to be able to easily create a linked variation with a custom field or some other method when importing and use a simple matching method where I can add product ids and attributes to it, please help me with this, I am urgently waiting for only this, thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Send me access to the admin panel to investigate it deeply.

2. For now, unfortunately, it’s impossible.

3. We didn’t check how those bundles can be imported, but you need to export the woodmart_woo_lv post type and its metas – _woodmart_linked_products, _woodmart_linked_attrs, _woodmart_linked_use_product_image

Kind Regards

l1ghtning
    Participant

Hello,

I have access to the metas you mentioned, but if I want to do it in a simpler way, how will I do it? I have a lot of products and I want to import them easily.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry, but there is no easier way, unfortunately.

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)