Home Forums WoodMart support forum Linked variations problem

Linked variations problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i.zagorski
    Participant

Hello I have e problem with Linked variations. It works perfect but it have one big flaw. It allows to search product only by name . The problem is I have multiple products with exact same name which leads to that I cant figure out which product I am adding to the Linked variation. So how can I make the field search by SKU. I am backend dev by my self and most of the time I am able to modify what I need , but in this time I cant find the function it self to modify it 🙂

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by i.zagorski.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can enter the product name and then identify the correct product by its ID. This should help you distinguish between products with the same name.

Best regards.

i.zagorski
    Participant

Hello. Not an option. It shows product ID given from WP. In my case I have made a connection between the Woocommerce and my ERP (warehouse software) so the codes my employees works are the one from the ERP which are transfered as SKU in the shop. Thats why I need to be able to search by SKU. If you just tell me where the searching function is I can manage it by my self 🙂

Best regards

i.zagorski
    Participant

I found it and managed it. Thanks

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Linked variations problem’ is closed to new replies.