Home Forums WoodMart support forum Links style problem

Links style problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

szymon-0481
    Participant

Hi

I have a problem with links style. I set their colors in: Styles and colors -> Links color (Screen “woodmart_styles_links.png”). In some places, links appear in the new style and in others in the old style (despite clearing the cache, etc.), e.g.

Home page (screen “home_links.PNG”) – recaptcha links ok (green frame), links in the footer wrong (red frame). The footer is an HTML block and when I display the block itself, the links are OK (screen “footer_htmlblock_links.PNG”, green frame).

Products page links incorrectly (screen products_links.PNG, red frame).

Generally, there is often a problem with displaying the current state of the website, i.e. after changes (despite clearing the WordPress cache, browser cache, CDN cache, using VPN, etc.). Do you have any other way to avoid such problems?

Regards
    Szymon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

szymon-0481
    Participant

Hi

Access data in private.

Regards
    Szymon

Hello,

Please give me the full site access as administration, So I can check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

szymon-0481
    Participant

Hi

I provided the administrator’s details in the previous message. Are any others needed?

Regards
    Szymon

Hello,

In my case your theme settings option is not showing in the dashboard. Please give me full site access as administration, So I can check and give you a possible solution.

Please check this about user roles.
    https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/roles-and-capabilities/

Best Regards.

szymon-0481
    Participant

Hi

I turned off theme settings in the menu. They are available from the top menu (screen, green frame)

Regards
    Szymon

Attachments:

Hello,

For the Footer HTML Menu color. You need to Edit the Footer With Elementor and in the style tab configure the Typography Settings and change the text.

For the Product title > Navigate to Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced > Choose the Product Grid title from drop down and change the color.
    https://ibb.co/G9tz7p8

Best Regards.

szymon-0481
    Participant

Hi

1. For the Footer HTML Menu color.

When I open footer (HTML block) in elementor I see link styles from the theme settings. I don’t have to set anything in the tab style anymore (which is correct, screenshot attached).
    However, on sites that use footer, there are no link styles.

2. For the Product title on product archive page

OK, typography changes helped. Thank you.

Regards
    Szymon

Attachments:

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Footer > Check the Footer Content HTML Block and edit with Elementor > Edit Icon List Widget and in the style tab change the color.

See Screenshot for better understanding:
    https://ibb.co/bPxhRc0

Best Regards.

szymon-0481
    Participant

Hi

Yes, I know that.
    However, I am wondering why when I open the footer page (HTML Block) in Elementor, it displays links with the style according to Theme Settings -> Styles and colors -> Links Color, but when the footer is displayed as part of another page, it no longer uses this style and I have to set style in elementor.

Regards
    Szymon

Hello,

In this case theme settings will not affect the footer menu color. You need to change the style in the elementor to edit this widget. I have changed one of the menu columns on your site. Check Back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

szymon-0481
    Participant

Hi

OK, I will set the styles in the elementer manually. I was only surprised that when displaying only the html block it takes the settings from the theme, but on the whole page it doesn’t…
    It doesn’t look like it’s working properly, but whatever. Please close the topic.

Regards
    Szymon

Hello,

Thank you for understanding. It’s a bit of a quirk with how the theme and Elementor interact. I’m glad you were able to find a solution. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. I’ll go ahead and close this topic now.

Topic Closed.
    Have a great day!

Best Regards.

szymon-0481
    Participant

Hi

Ok, but topic is still open….

Regards
    Szymon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Links style problem’ is closed to new replies.