Home Forums WoodMart support forum LIVE SITE!! – URGENT – Page body moves underneath of header – After update

LIVE SITE!! – URGENT – Page body moves underneath of header – After update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Bobthestoreowner
    Participant

Hi, I just updated Woodmart and only woodmart. Afterwards when I load the page. It first loads correctly, then within 2 seconds the body moves below the header and I cannot scroll to top. This happens on all pages. However I cannot seem to change this anywhere in the settings. What went wrong? Can you help me fix this? All patches have been run. This is a live site, I hope you can help me out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bobthestoreowner
    Participant

I would like to do an urgent roleback. The version stated below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

Bobthestoreowner
    Participant

No, please just provide me with an urgent role back! I have a live site. I cannot disconnect all. Please provide me with a roleback version a.s.a.p. It is not another plugins problem and I cannot turn all off on a live site. I can later provide a staging site and then we can take time to fix this. But now I just want my site working again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a link where you can download our WoodMart 7.4 version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WHU5cWhciTOx0Uu1_IB0BmnqzDNih4pG/view?usp=sharing

Bobthestoreowner
    Participant

Thank you so much! I will get back to you later when I have the same but a staging site. I made a mistake with this update 😉

Bobthestoreowner
    Participant

I have asked for access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You should be able to download the theme now.

Bobthestoreowner
    Participant

Hi Artem Temos,

I have made a staging site with the newest update of the theme. The error seems to occur when I activate WordPress Multilingual CMS. The theme should be capable with this plugin right? Could you login and see where the issues are / if this can be fixed?

Kind regards,

Amber Winsveen

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have an outdated CSS stored in WPML translations for the header https://monosnap.com/file/lrl0RRsHLxVGuf4lEC4NQofzEB20vj
    You need to either update it copy it from original header.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)