Home Forums Space themes support forum Load more & Ininite Scrolling Seitennummer

Load more & Ininite Scrolling Seitennummer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jean-Michel
    Participant

Hello,

I noticed that Load more & Ininite Scrolling doesn’t work properly. It’s at the top of the address bar
    https://www.jamb-allyouneed.ch/sale/undefined
    However, there would have to be a number so that when the customer clicks on a product, they come back to the Sale page if they then click “back” in the browser. If you now click on back, you get 404

I have already deactivated all plugins to rule out possible errors, unfortunately without success.

Many thanks for your help.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Understood. In this case, please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. Also, please update access to the admin panel.

Kind Regards

Jean-Michel
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve already tried all of that. Only WooCommerce and Elementor are active. I completely reinstalled the theme on a staging. However, I was able to isolate the problem. It only affects pages built with Elementor. Shop archive works without problems with “load more” and “infinitive scroll”. I then reinstalled Elementor, but the problem still persists.

Thank you very much for your help.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, send me access to the staging site so I can investigate that issue there.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)