Home Forums WoodMart support forum Loco translations not applied when I’m on shop page

Loco translations not applied when I’m on shop page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hefbs
    Participant

Hi!

I installed Loco, added new language and added some translations. I placed file in themes/woodmart-child/languages. Most of the time translations are applied and working.

However strange thing happens when I’m on shop page. For example when I click on Cart (to open sidebar cart) none of translations are applied.
    I still see english versions of ‘Shopping Cart’, ‘Close’, ‘Return to shop’ etc… When I’m on homepage and open sidebar cart everything works.

Theme is updated to latest 7.2.5, Woo is 8.0.3, WP 6.3.1.

Thank you for all suggestions!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make sure you have created the translation for the Woocommerce plugin.

The products and categories are not translated with the Loco plugin, this plugin translates the strings only.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

hefbs
    Participant

Hello,

“Please make sure you have created the translation for the Woocommerce plugin.”
    – I’ve created translation for Woo but those strings comes from the theme. ‘Shopping Cart’, ‘Close’, ‘Return to shop’ etc. As I said this works on homepage but not on ‘shop’ page. “Return to shop” string is not translated at all…

“The products and categories are not translated with the Loco plugin, this plugin translates the strings only.”
    – I’m not talking about translating products nor categories at all.

Is there anything else I can check? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

hefbs
    Participant

Hello,

Site access is provided.
    First page in menu is the shop. Also same issue happens on any category page from shop page (some of the strings are not translated – Shopping Cart, Search for posts, Show Sidebar, Return to shop..)

Thank you for the effort!

Hello,

You are translating the child theme, you need to delete this translation and translate the parent theme only.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)