Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mailchimp case in checkout

Mailchimp case in checkout

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

DEVPOM1234
    Participant

Hello,

I activated the Intégration WooCommerce Checkout in MC4WP but the “inscription case” doesn’t appear in ckeckout …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

DEVPOM1234
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, the problem is that I can’t try with another theme because my website is in production with customer …

But I Have some problem with the cart since I use WOODMART.

1. Mailchimp doesn’t appear
    2. SendCloud Relay Map doesn’t appear also

I saw on your forum that I’m not alone to have these problems …

Hello,

Try to disable the custom layout for the checkout page and check the issue. You can do this in Dashboard > WoodMart > Layouts.

If the issue remains, Please make a full backup of your site and check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?
    If the issue with our theme, Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switch to the parent/default theme. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

DEVPOM1234
    Participant

Hello,

For the Mailchimp Case, I deleted my Woodmart Layout and I downloaded a New Layout from Woodmart and the case appear so it’s OK. Thank you !

About the Map for SENDCLOUD, I think that the best it’s to find in your forum How did you resolve this issue.

DEVPOM1234
    Participant

If you check this subject : https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/button-deleted-on-shipping_method-checkout/

The person found issue and resolve it … Could you ask him ?

Hello,

When you create a custom layout with Elementor it doesn’t contain any default elements and hooks. It contains only those elements that you added with Elementor manually.

We have a special “Hook” element in Elementor that you can place to your custom layout and then the plugin will be able to add its custom content there. But we don’t know which one exactly it needs. You can either try to select all hooks one by one or contact plugin developers for help.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/custom-hooks-and-plugins-compatibility/

Best Regards.

DEVPOM1234
    Participant

Ok but where I have to place the Hook ? Where on the page ?

Hello,

Navigate to layouts > Edit checkout layout in the page builder which you are using and configure woocommerce hooks:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/custom-hooks-and-plugins-compatibility/

Best Regards.

DEVPOM1234
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for your help !

You can close this topic 🙂

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Mailchimp case in checkout’ is closed to new replies.