Home Forums WoodMart support forum Main footer subscription area

Main footer subscription area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello guys,

When I imported the template (Kids) I didn’t installed 2 plugins that was in the recomendation area because I already had others that I’m using for the same thing, in this case I’m talking about Mailchimp & Contact Form 7 (I was using Brevo and WP Forms by that time).

Then, this area in the Main Footer HTML block wasn’t visible, so I decided to install anyway the remained plugins, but of course it wasn’t complete at all because the form needed for the subcription area wasn’t created, once I created my Mailchimp account and created a form to add there, the design loaded a bit different from the original, and now I don’t know what setting I should modify to make this area look in one line.

Thank you so much for your help and theme, Im very happy with all your work!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi bebidasnaturaleschile,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

You can create a dev site and import any template there, then with the help of the import functionality of Elementor you can export templates, more detail is here: https://elementor.com/help/template-library/ or subscription forms.

Devsite – also called a Staging platform where you can test issues, enable/disable features/plugins thus such changes will affect the main site. The below article will help you to create it:

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/

Regards,

Thanks for your answer,

I think I’m not asking something really big like what you said, we also don’t work with Elementor, since the template we installed asked us to install WP Bakery.

I’ll try to explain my request again: when I installed the template KIDS, I didn’t installed the aditional MailChimp plugin at first, once I installed it later, this area in the footer, the email subcription area, it wasn’t completely similar to the template, if you see the template KIDS example, you’ll notice the email bar and the button is all in 1 one, but on my footer the button is under the email bar and I don’t know how to fix it.

Please, note that I’m using WP Bakery and not Elementor, thank you so much for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi bebidasnaturaleschile,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)