Home Forums Basel support forum Main Navigation Menu Text To Black

Main Navigation Menu Text To Black

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

chrischrisse
    Participant

I need to change the main navigation menu “text” to black but finding the right tag to apply the CSS via inspection has been quite challenging. I need to change the main navigation menu bar “text’ on the homepage to black. It is currently white. Should have been simple but can’t find the right html reference via inspection to apply the CSS change to.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

chrischrisse
    Participant

Hello, sure. Website details in the private area. Thanks. I have also been trying to change the floating nag bar to the teal color of the main nav bar with no avail for some reasons.

Hello,

You can set the color of the menu in the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography, you need to select menu items and set the color as per your needs: https://gyazo.com/8d590c2a6909469be8b31ab1c68e324d

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

chrischrisse
    Participant

This is noted as I already changed the color of the main nav bar. Was having a hard with the floating bar but I will get a round it.

The main request remains changing the “text color” on the main menu navigation bar to black instead of white.

Hello,

You have not set the color: https://gyazo.com/0dfab9be651c8e1c8b606fe1cd583384

As soon as you select the color, you need to clear the cache.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

chrischrisse
    Participant

Hello,

This worked. Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Christelle

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Main Navigation Menu Text To Black’ is closed to new replies.