Home Forums WoodMart support forum Maintenance Mode

Maintenance Mode

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear Sir!

When activating maintenance mode, my page https://beautier.pt/manutencao is supposed to become visible indicating that the site is undergoing maintenance.
    But that doesn’t happen…
    This is for this purpose, right?
    So how do I make this happen? Because I ended up installing another plugin for that purpose and I think there is no need…
    Can you please help?

Thanks

Best Regards

HV

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to disable the Maintenance mode plugin and check again. WoodMart has the integrated Maintenance mode:

You need to create a page with the Maintenance mode content, set the Maintenance template in the page settings, and enable the Maintenance mode in the Theme Settings > Maintenance mode.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/bdHQjgJ

Best Regards

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello Again!

Can you help me by showing me how to ensure that both the header and the footer do not appear in the view. And now how do I optimize the image for the ideal full screen size?

Thank You

Best Regards

HV

Attachments:

Hello,

When you enable the template type “Maintenance mode”. It will hide the both header and footer on your site.

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hi there!

So there must be a problem, because when I activate maintenance mode, it activates the maintenance page, but the header and footer remain, as you can see in the images I send you…

Can you help me please?

Thank you

Regards

HV

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to check the site as a logged-out user or in incognito mode, you can see the maintenance mode is functioning properly for all visitors.

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello!
    The problem still persists.
    I clear the cache, I open an anonymous page and the maintenance page appears with a header and footer.
    Does not make sense.
    Why does this happen?
    Can you check, please?

Thank you

Best Regards

HV

Attachments:

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello!

Of course yes

Regards

Henry Vieira

Hello,

It is an issue with third party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear Sir!

That third party plugins that could be creating conflict would be the one that uninstalled “CMP – Coming Soon & Maintenance Plugin” and that I couldn’t solve the problem… Anyway, I deactivated almost everything and it’s still the same…
    It was easier for me, as more plugins will need to be deactivated to resolve this… Otherwise I will consider this subject as complicated…

Thank you

Best Regards

Hello,

Now check back on your site. I have disabled the footer in the page settings of the maintenance page.
    https://ibb.co/L86Dm6v

Add the following custom CSS code in Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

.page-id-31564 .whb-header {
    	display: none;
    }

Check back on your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Good day sir!

I noticed that after all the css was already placed and I didn’t put it in, however, as soon as we scroll down the header continues to appear… I think this is not worthy of a maintenance page…

Can you do it again or will it have to stay like this?

Thank you

Best Regards

Henry Vieira

Attachments:

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello Sir!

After a few hours the header stopped appearing.
    It seems to me that everything is fine now…
    Can you try it from that side and it looks good too?
    Thank You
    Best Regards
    Henry

Hello,

Yes, everything is fine now on your site. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Good day Sir!

You can close this ticket.

Thank you

Best regards
    Henry vieira

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Maintenance Mode’ is closed to new replies.