Home Forums WoodMart support forum Making a info banner thats a slider.

Making a info banner thats a slider.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

aleasaro
    Participant

Hello,i want to make a info banner that is a slider on mobile version.To best explain what i am asking, i made a short screen rec. Please check and suggest me how can i add something like this to my woodmart theme website. This seems pretty basic, i have seen it on many different woocommerce stores but i couldt make it using the woodmart tools, how can i do this? What do you recommend?

Thank you lots

aleasaro
    Participant

I could not attach the screen rec because it is 1.3mb. If you can please enter on the website belle-arte.ro and check how to black banner looks on mobile version, how can i add this to my woodmart theme website?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached. You can create a topbar for mobile devices for mobile devices.

From WoodMart >> Header Builder >> Edit Header >> Mobile header on the right top.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/pLThrLH

But unfortunately you cannot add the slider inside the topbar. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

aleasaro
    Participant

Salam Imtiaz,

I have talked to you before, also pakistani.

I understand, i already have a topbar on my website but it is not the same thing. This slider is something i must have for my website and i have been trying for quite some time, i want it on all the pages of my website. If their is an option, i am willing to pay the support team to make this slider, if that is possible. I am waiting for the reply.

Thanks

Hello,

Wa Alaikum Salam.

Unfortunately, Sorry there is no option in theme settings to add a slider in the topbar.

We could not provide you with core development services that are beyond our limitations and support policy.

You can hire any third party developer to do the task for you.

I hope you can understand our limitations and policies.

Best Regards.

aleasaro
    Participant

Hi,

What is the recommended svg logo size for desktop and mobile?

THanks

Hello,

SVG works well in chrome. You can see a lot of SVG images on our demo.
    Try to make it 200-300px in width and half of the Size for Mobile 100-150px.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)