Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mbstring cause problem to product features on product page

Mbstring cause problem to product features on product page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

leveltgp
    Participant

Hello, I enabled php extension mbstring, but when I do that, I noticed in product page where product features are, it disappeared all features i create for products and keeps visible only the default : ean, mpn, color. Why this is happening and how can i solve that? Deactivating mbstrings, solve the problem and all features are visible again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

leveltgp
    Participant

Hello, I reinstall mbstring, as you can see in my images, you can see product which features with mbstring enabled are visible, and which are without mbstring.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

leveltgp
    Participant

Mbstring images.

leveltgp
    Participant

Mbstring files

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So how can we reproduce this problem on your website?

leveltgp
    Participant

Hello, right now at product page you see only 4 features as I send you in my images. If I will disable mbstring from my server you will see them all featues. Did you see the features enabled in product page? I yes then tell me to disable the mbstring to reload the product page to see all features visible.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is how it looks now https://gyazo.com/1437430b83759438a22f7f27afda5e27
    Could you please also check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

leveltgp
    Participant

Yes I know how it look now and it is wrong. I unistall mbstring from my server and check now to see how features are visible. If I will change template I will have to do all settings from begining?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The only problem may occur when you switch between themes in Appearance -> Themes is that widgets may lose their positions. It is a WordPress behavior and we are not able to fix this in our theme scope. Now, you need to go to Appearance -> Widgets and move all widgets to appropriate positions.
    As a workaround, you can backup your widgets configurations using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/

Regards

leveltgp
    Participant

Hello, did you find what causes the problem?Or I must switch themes to check it and update you?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, please, check how it works with default WordPress theme first.

Thank you

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)