Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mega electronics – You can’t submit order, if shipping price

Mega electronics – You can’t submit order, if shipping price

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Digitalmag
    Participant

Hello,

I am using several Woodmart installations with different layouts, now I am trying to use Mega Electronics and I am getting the following message:
    You can’t submit order, if shipping price is not calculated properly!
    With the default WP theme, everything works fine, in Cosmetics version also works ok.
    With Mega Electronics I tried almost everything and can’t find the problem. Please help.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Digitalmag
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for your reply. As I mentioned above “With the default WP theme, everything works fine, in Cosmetics version also works ok”

The issue persists in Mega Electronics.

The site has the latest backup, also I have created admin access in case you wish to look at the issue.

Please help.

Hello,

We have checked the checkout and noticed the problem only when Bulgaria has been selected and then the custom button appears with the error: https://monosnap.com/file/meCoR1OvBKXrL5h7gu3VMliL9cPD1C

Could you describe the problem in more detail, so that we could catch the problem properly?

If we are wrong, please make the video showing the error to show how it works, please provide the FTP access and insert the access into the Private content below the message area.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Revo
    Participant

Hello! In the Extra Information section, you can find the login details (which I initially provided when I submitted the issue).

Here are the details: I have multiple websites running on the Woodmart theme, each with different prebuilt designs. The plugins used are almost the same across all sites. I will provide specific information in the Extra Information section.

The issue I’m facing is that the checkout process is not functioning correctly in the Mega Electronics version of the prebuilt theme. However, the identical setup of plugins works fine with the Cosmetics and Retail 2 versions, as well as with all basic WordPress themes.

For further information and access to the login details, kindly refer to the Extra Information section.

Please let me know if there’s anything else you need clarification on or if you have any additional questions.

Hello,

Such a problem is possible as the Mega Electronics demo uses the custom template for the checkout, thus we have checked 2 plugins and PostOne works with our layouts, here is the screen:
    https://monosnap.com/file/BcfKQfcPXOOJJKwBGtXgDehiIMA4Nf
    however Econt Delivery OneCheckout, unfortunately, does not work
    So if you want to use the plugin, you will need to disable the checkout layout: https://monosnap.com/file/sI0nJpINyoESvr03ydSmsMUAsFLhhs

Best Regards

pixadoro.com
    Participant

Hi, is there anything we can do to make Econt shipping plugin work with layouts?

Hello,

You can use WoodMart layouts with the plugin.

You need to contact the support of the plugin and find out which webhook is applied, then you can select and set it in the WoodMart builder, let us know if you have any issues.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)