Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mega Menu

Mega Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mark-3189
    Participant

Hi there,

I have enabled mega menu but the menu under ‘Windsurf’ category the 6th item in the menu goes down the bottom as you can see in the screen grab. I am running boxed website, if I make it full width the 6th item does go inline. My idea was too get the boxed website (using custom site width) to be wider (which would be nice just from a visual viewpoint) but I cannot get it to go without the site defaulting to full width.

p.s. I am LOVING this theme so far.

Kind regards,

Mark

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to HTML Blocks > Edit this HTML Blocks with page builder and set the all columns width and adjust it like where it looks fine.

Best Regards.

mark-3189
    Participant

Thank you for the reply.

I have seen the HTML Blocks option in your documentation. The only problem is I can’t find them on my backend anywhere.

Kind regards,

Mark

Hello,

You have not instead the woodmart core plugin. Please Install the core plugin on your site and check the issue.

Best Regards

mark-3189
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed the core plugin now, thank you.

I can now see html blocks option but I am unable to edit the menu as you have suggested:
    ‘ …with page builder and set the all columns width and adjust it like where it looks fine.’

I am sorry if this seems simple. I am self taught. Further help with this would be amazing.

Kind regards,

Mark

Hello,

Now Navigate to HTML Blocks > Edit the HTML Blocks with wp bakery.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)