Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mega menu item link to product or product category

Mega menu item link to product or product category

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

data
    Participant

How I can link mega menu item to product/category? Can’t find any link possibilities in Menu Item edit section.
    Can’t find any instructions anywere.

data
    Participant

Is there any video for this?
    In order to create a megamenu it is necessary to create HTML block separately for each menu item in Dashboard -> HTML blocks – > Add new.

As soon as Megamenu blocks are ready, they may be added to menu items in Appearance -> Menu -> Select menu -> enter menu item -> HTML Block for the dropdown which appears only after the menu has been saved and the page reloaded. First of all, it is necessary to set “Full-width” or “Set-size” in the Design option to make the HTML Block dropdown available.

data
    Participant

How to link Menu Child Item to product/categories? Please answer.

data
    Participant

Please answer.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi data,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I checked your site and now mega menu items link, for e.g: DHO800-sarja, now is linking to product category.

Did you resolve by yourself? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

data
    Participant

I found that item (Edit Extra menu list->Content->Link->DHO800->Link) myself after many hours of searching. I stated that instead of
    ‘#’
    it should read
    ‘/index.php/product-category/oscilloscopes/dho800/’
    ..nothing else needs to be done.

And you don’t need an HTML block at all if you use a link.

Why is that point not mentioned anywhere?
    Please change that part of the instructions to make it easier to understand or make a video about it, so that new users don’t have to fumble with the same problems and waste time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi data,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)