Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu color

Menu color

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kontakt-0493
    Participant

I’m trying to achieve a specific design and functionality for the menu on my website using your theme, and I need some guidance on how to implement it. Here’s what I’m aiming for:

For Top-Level Menu Items: I would like these items to have a grey background color (#F5F5F5) by default when their submenus are not expanded. This should serve as the default state for all top-level menu items.

Upon Opening a Submenu: When a user clicks on a top-level menu item to expand its submenu, I need the background color of that top-level menu item to change to white. This change should occur regardless of the hover state, meaning the top-level item should remain white as long as its submenu is open. This is important for indicating which section of the menu is active, helping users understand that they have opened a section and are currently navigating within it.

Submenu Items: Alongside the top-level item turning white, I would also like the submenu items to have a white background. This consistency in background color between the opened top-level item and its submenu items is crucial for clarifying the active menu section for the user.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kontakt-0493,

Thanks for reaching to us and take our apologies for the long delay in answering.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)