Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu – dropdown error

Menu – dropdown error

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

flyingguillotine01
    Participant

Hi again,

This time this problem only happening on English and Spanish websites, whereas the French website is fine.

This is what you see in English and Spanish versions (the yellow box is missing, and some weird glitch): dropdown error

This is what you see in French version (the yellow box is present – we can clearly see link): correct version

Why does it work well for the French version, but not the original English version or Spanish version? How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Yes, please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

flyingguillotine01
    Participant

I have shared in extra info below:

Thank you!

Hello,

I did not see any issue on the site, the error is showing fine.

Please see this in English: https://ibb.co/myS13JH
    In Spanish: https://ibb.co/b7gLXSw

Best Regards.

flyingguillotine01
    Participant

Before the error was happening when trying to log in from the menu bar.

That said, there’s an issue now, it is not aligned properly. There’s a <br> too much that makes it stand out in a bad way. Here’s some examples in different resolutions:

How do I remove the <br>? Or can you remove it so it can look like this:

Also, I can’t seem to find the string translation on WPML to change this. I found one, but it won’t change the text for my French and Spanish websites. I have submitted links below.

If you can kindly help in fixing these issues, I would greatly appreciate it!

Hello,

This text is coming from the Wordfrence plugin and it is already translated from the WPML >> String Translation section. Please ask the WPML support or plugin author support to check this issue, this issue is not related to the theme. https://ibb.co/rwDydDR

Best Regards.

flyingguillotine01
    Participant

I understand. What about the first issue: not aligned due to extra <br> ?

It seems like it is theme related.

Hello,

WooCommerce and our theme do not have “login attempt” options by default. Since this content is added to the notice by a third-party plugin, we cannot remove these <br> tags from the code. However, we can hide them using CSS, which will have the same effect.

Try to add the following custom code to the Global Custom CSS area.

ul:is(.woocommerce-error,.woocommerce-message,.woocommerce-info) li > br {
    	display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

flyingguillotine01
    Participant

Thank you so much, Aizaz! Very appreciated!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Menu – dropdown error’ is closed to new replies.