Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu on mobile is loading slowly or not loading at all

Menu on mobile is loading slowly or not loading at all

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

likimovartai
    Participant

The menu on mobile is loading slowly or not loading at all. On some mobile browsers, such as Mi Browser, it won’t work at all and only shows ‘#’ in the URL. Please help to fix this; I’ve tried different caching methods, but no luck.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

likimovartai
    Participant

I get same problem ,all plugins disabled

Hello,

Now check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue .

Best Regards.

likimovartai
    Participant

Still not work on MI mobile browser, getting # added to url , sometimes getting # on Opera too, dont know how about iphones

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back. Also, please send access to the admin panel.

Best Regards.

likimovartai
    Participant

Hello, i confirm the permission

Hello,

Now check back your site and check the issue. I have deactivated the plugin on your site and it is working fine. Reactivate the plugin one by one to check which one causes the issue.

See video for clarification:
    https://uploadnow.io/f/SyGcL96

Best Regards.

likimovartai
    Participant

It doesn’t work on the default Android ‘MI BROWSER,’ and I’m worried it might also have issues on other browsers that I haven’t tested yet. Is it possible to simplify menu loading process without using JavaScript or similar methods? I purchased the theme again specifically for support, so I’m hopeful this issue can be resolved.

Hello,

I have checked your site in the Mi browser and the mobile menu is working fine.

See the video for clarification:
    https://uploadnow.io/f/GTsXDgQ

Please check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)