Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mini cart is blank after page refresh/change

Mini cart is blank after page refresh/change

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

ahsanahmedkhann
    Participant

Mini cart that appears from side got blank when we refresh or change the page after adding the product. As you can see in the screen recording as well.

Wordpress version: 6.02
    woodmart version: 6.5.4

I’ve tried by disabling plugins and then activating them one by one and switching to basic theme as well, but issue remains. I’ve 4 sites that are using woodmart theme and all of them having same issue. Kindly help me to solve this issue asap as it is affecting my all customers.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme and check the issue.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

ahsanahmedkhann
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve tried your both recommended methods, but no success. I’ve created a staging site for this troubleshooting process. Your login details are attached below.

Thanks

Hello,

The problem is caused by Woocommerce.
    Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

ahsanahmedkhann
    Participant

Hello,

Storefront is activated but storefront don’t have mini cart/cart slider so I can’t check properly. Clicking on cart icon in header takes me to cart page instead of dropdown or slider. Please check/.
    Thanks

Hello,

The Storefront has the mini cart, it has a different view: https://prnt.sc/G49CX9o-0HGj

Your cart is empty and that is why you can not see it. Please check again.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ahsanahmedkhann
    Participant

Hello

I tried again but mini cart dropdown/slider not working on storefront.
    Check attached recording link

Hello,

WoodMart does not cause or can fix that. Please check all your customizations, and try to remove them.

Best Regards

ahsanahmedkhann
    Participant

Hi

Mini cart finally working fine on storefront, no empty cart issues. But issue on woodmart is still unresolved. Kindly check and let me know any permanent or temporary fix for this.

Thanks.

Hello,

Our developers have checked again and we see you still have the same on the Storefront:

WoodMart:
    https://monosnap.com/file/eYek4onRYTdf9BpEiIPq76PbjwpFLw

Default theme:
    https://monosnap.com/file/Sn9glhpoECEZf7W8AZTZX2t5gUUix8

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ahsanahmedkhann
    Participant

Hi

Hope you’re doing good. The issue is still unresolved, I tried some different methods as well but no success. I’m a bit confused now If the issue is caused by WooCommerce (according to your earlier reply) then the issue should be on both themes, woodmart & storefront because both are using woocommerce.
    Please let me know what’s happening, what are the options I have to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Hello,

The problem is caused by Woocommerce and WoodMart does not influence or have any tools to fix.

You need to contact Woocommerce support on this issue.

Best Regards

ahsanahmedkhann
    Participant

Hi

I got nothing solid from WooCommerce about this issue. During this process I found out that my main site is having this issue but when I created a stagging version of that site, this issue is not appearing on stagging site.
    I even activate all the plugins one by one, but issue didn’t appear on stagging site. Both sites are using same woodmart theme.

Please check further what you can find. Stagging site credentials are attached.
    Thanks.

Hello,

Please check the site admin access I cannot enter now and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

ahsanahmedkhann
    Participant

Hi

Please check new attached login details.

Hello,

You are using both Elementor and WP bakery page builder.

WoodMart works with either the WP Bakery builder or the Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time. The demo content would be based on the chosen builder. It is not possible to switch from one builder to another after setting everything up.

You need to deactivate the builder which was not used in the installation.

Please update all the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins.

Let us check if the problem remains.

Best Regards

ahsanahmedkhann
    Participant

Hi

I just checked the site before doing anything you suggested in your last reply, and the issue seems to be solved. I checked in private tab and cart widget is working fine it’s not blank.

But I have another staging version of my other site with same blank widget issue, can you check that site as well to see what’s missing on it? This staging site using Woodmart 7.0.4 and all core plugins of theme are updated as well but it’s still facing issue. I’m attaching login details.

Hello,

Please update all the plugns in the Dashboard > Plugins.

If the problem remains, deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)