Home Forums WoodMart support forum Missing UI buttons on WPBakery modals

Missing UI buttons on WPBakery modals

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

fusion01wp
    Participant

Hi, I’m using WPBakery page builder and am not seeing the ‘close’ and ‘save changes’ button / UI options appear. I’ve used both this builder and Woodmart for many development sites and never come across this before. I will screenshots and also include admin access.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

fusion01wp
    Participant

Thanks. I removed all plugins but critical 3: js_composer, WooCommerce and Woodmart-Core but the issue still persists. I’m currently working on the site so might have to re-enable a few, please note that doesn’t mean I didn’t disable them earlier.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by fusion01wp.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

fusion01wp
    Participant

Hi there, unfortunately that didn’t fix the issue… I changed it to the default WordPress 2024 theme and the issue persists. Must I take this up with WPBakery / Visual Composer support or can you assist kindly further?

Hello,

You have checked with the default theme and the issue still remains. It means it is not our theme issue. Please contact the WPBakery community in this regard. They will guide you better.

Best Regards.

fusion01wp
    Participant

I have to then pay for WPBakery license to get support. I paid Xtemos for a license – why must I then pay again to fix an issue with a page builder that you include and should therefore take responsibility for?

I will not pay for another license to get support from them.

fusion01wp
    Participant

Surely this is an issue you should take up with them on my behalf? You have a support relationship with them – I do not.

Hello,

I have found that you have disabled the save changes button, from the WP Bakery settings >> by enabling the auto-save option. Please uncheck this option then your issue will be solved.

https://ibb.co/hV5H5N8

Best Regards.

fusion01wp
    Participant

Genius, thank you. I cannot believe they don’t label this feature as to the implications!!!! Caused a lot of drama for me!!!!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Missing UI buttons on WPBakery modals’ is closed to new replies.