Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile breadcrumbs menu

Mobile breadcrumbs menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dermaticolombia
    Participant

Hello friends, I am about to finish re-designing my website with your woodmart template, but I have encountered an obstacle that I do not know how to solve, surely you will have a better understanding of what is happening to me and how to solve it.

When I am browsing on mobile and enter my store (products: https://luismiguelr30.sg-host.com/shop/) and scroll to the breadcrumbs menu, everything collapses. Doesn’t look set to a mobile view
    1) a very wide top margin is created
    2) the background image looks disproportionate
    3) I can’t find an X or an option to close or collapse the breadcrumbs menu again.

Please can you help me understand how and from where I can make the necessary adjustments so that my mobile view is displayed in a way appropriate for this screen size

In the latter case, could you please tell me how I can disable ONLY FOR MOBILE the option to show the header background banner with title and breadcrumbs

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I request you send me access to the admin panel so I can investigate it more deeply?

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

dermaticolombia
    Participant

Of course, I am sending you the access information here and I thank you in advance for the support provided.
    —Update—

On the version for desktop screens, 1100px and up, everything looks fine, however, on mobile devices it does not.

To mitigate this a little, I have changed the layout of how the image is displayed to “COVER”, but on cell phones the image looks very bad, it appears stretched and pixelated.

If it is necessary to use an image for mobile devices please let me know, or if it is necessary to change the current image to one of other dimensions also please let me know. As a last resort you could use a solid color background (blue) and over the text of the title and category names.

Pdat. I am really liking the result of how my page is turning out with its template, my greatest wish is that it looks very good as was your intention when creating this theme, so well that you feel proud and can display it as an example than a normal user can achieve using the WoodMart theme

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I disable 3rd party plugins for testing?

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

dermaticolombia
    Participant

Please, close this ticket šŸ˜‰

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In case you need any additional help, Iā€™d be more than happy to assist you.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mobile breadcrumbs menu’ is closed to new replies.