Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile menu

Mobile menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hardik119955
    Participant

I have added a button to call user to particular section on home page , I have added menu in mobile side menu named (Special Offers) when I click on it my homepage scroll down to that section but side menu does not collapse or minimize after clicking………

please help…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hardik119955 ,

Please use the below custom JS code and paste it to Theme Settings > Custom JS > On document ready section:

jQuery('.wd-nav-mobile').on('click', 'li#menu-item-17991 > a', function(e) {
        jQuery('.wd-close-side').click();    
    });

Regards,

hardik119955
    Participant

Code is working, the only issue is that the heading (Special Offers) hide below sticky header. Just try yourself on mobile you will understand.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hardik119955 ,

It caused by the sticky header. You can add more padding top or margin top value to Section / heading on the mobile.

Regards,

hardik119955
    Participant

Adding margins or padding not solving the issue.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hardik119955 ,

Please remove above JS code, you can enable Page anchor (for one-page menu) option for menu item and put link to section. https://prnt.sc/hxm5PiOfxQOO

Regards,

hardik119955
    Participant

There is one issue with this, I’m on whatever page as I scroll the side menu will show I’m on special offers page like As you are on about us or contact us page or any page and when you scroll screen and check side menu it will show special offers highlighted, which confused customers although you are on right page but this mislead the users.

Please check for mobile screen

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hardik119955,

I will try to explain better, please don’t use Page anchor (for one-page menu) option because it should works with One-page menu only, you should use JS script method and add padding top to the section on mobile as I guided.

If the padding top cannot be applied, then please provide temporary wp-admin details to Private section, I will help you. Without admin account, it’s hard to give you better solutions.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)