Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile menu

Mobile menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cumenda
    Participant

Hi,
    I do not find how to change the label text on top of mobile menu.
    There is the “Menu” text and the “Categories” text (see attached image) but I do not find where they could changed since I want to translate them into my language.
    Looking forward to receive Your kind reply
    Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

cumenda
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m using WPML string transtaltion and just to know, since the search of the text “Menu” and “Categories” is very generic and produced 300 results, could You please let me know deeper information where to edit?
    Thank You

Hello,

WPML creates translations. Loco rewrites and translates themes and plugins files which can be translated with WPML to as many languages as you have.

1. Follow the instructions provided in video tutorial to translate “Menu” and “Categories”. Enter Loco > Themes > Woodmart > insert in search

As soon as you rewrite “Menu” and “Categories” in Loco you will insert your rewritten texts into WPML strings.

WMPL usually displays not only the keyword in search but also all the related phrases that is why you see such search result.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)