Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Menu

Mobile Menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello my friends,

I’m having a litle problem with the mobile menu navigation. On the desktop version, I have a mega menu displayed (Screen 2). But on the mobile version it does not display anything (Screen 1). Is it possible to have the categories that are on the mega menu displayed in a dropdown on the mobile version?

Please find Screen 1 and 2 images attached.

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Here is a detailed instruction on another topic that should help you create a mega menu dropdown http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/how-to-set-menu-to-megamenu-like-your-demo-pages/#post-2607

Regards

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello Artem,

I had a look at that topic and I tried creating sub categories, but it overwrites the HTML Block which I want to be displayed at the desktop version.
    This is happening on the categories menu, could you have a quick look?

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Mega menu dropdowns built with HTML Blocks are supported by the main desktop menu only. You need to create a separate mobile navigation in Appearance -> Menus without HTML Blocks dropdowns.

Regards

keizershaquil
    Participant

Hello,

I created another and set as Mobile Side Menu but it didn’t work, it overwrote the Main menu and the categories menu stayed the same. If I change the categories menu it will affect both Desktop and Mobile version.

Is it possible to have the categories menu like this:
    – Desktop Version: With HTML Block
    – Mobile Version: Without HTML Block, using simple sub categories

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can set a different CATEGORIES menu for mobile devices in Theme Settings -> Header -> Menu -> Mobile menu (categories).

keizershaquil
    Participant

Ohh, I was trying for Appearance -> Menus and try to set using “Mobile Side Menu”.
    Anyway, Thank you very much it worked 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mobile Menu’ is closed to new replies.