Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Menu – All Menu Items and Sub Menus Not Displaying in Mobile View

Mobile Menu – All Menu Items and Sub Menus Not Displaying in Mobile View

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

droid1711
    Participant

When viewing our website on mobile, all menu items and sub menu items are not displaying. Only some of the menu items are displaying in mobile. The sub menu items that display on the desktop view do not show in the mobile view.

How can we fix this so the menu items and sub menu items that display on desktop, display the same way on mobile view.

See screenshots attached:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. This is not an issue by any means. This is the default behavior.

Basically the desktop menu uses HTML Blocks as dropdowns that only work on the desktop version of the website and don’t work on mobile.

If you want to add some subitems to the mobile menu then you need to edit the menu that is set as the mobile menu from Appearance >> Menus and add it from there.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

droid1711
    Participant

Great, thanks. I’ll update the mobile menu once the site navigation is complete.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mobile Menu – All Menu Items and Sub Menus Not Displaying in Mobile View’ is closed to new replies.