Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile menu and Changes not updating

Mobile menu and Changes not updating

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

blackarrowdubaiuae
    Participant

Mobile menu button is not working and when I am making any changes to the website it’s also not updating on the desktop, mobile, and tablet versions.

Kindly please check and review what’s happening and fix these issues from my website.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

blackarrowdubaiuae
    Participant

Hello,
    I have provided you with admin access. Kindly check what’s wrong there, Fix the issue, and let me know soon.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off.

Kind Regards

blackarrowdubaiuae
    Participant

Have you checked it? it’s working properly now? What’s the issue there or what went wrong, Kindly let me know

blackarrowdubaiuae
    Participant

Menu button is still not working in mobile

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You still have extra plugins enabled. Please, deactivate them temporarily so we can check.

blackarrowdubaiuae
    Participant

Please let me know which plugin to deactivate.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t enter your dashboard at the moment and get the following error https://gyazo.com/df2f0e478b325fedbc54d63b398c32c9

blackarrowdubaiuae
    Participant

Kindly share me your IP address to allow you to login

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is my IP 176.98.71.130

blackarrowdubaiuae
    Participant

I have allowed login access for your IP address. Please check now and fix the issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all plugins except these
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Note that you also need to disable “Must-use” plugins since your pages are cached at the moment.

blackarrowdubaiuae
    Participant

Yeah it’s done now. All plugins are deactivated accept
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, your website is still cached so we don’t see any changes https://gyazo.com/f2abb8ffa12ee617ad2373054df8cf8f

blackarrowdubaiuae
    Participant

How to delete these cache. Please let me know and give the solution or please do it from your end

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know how you enabled this plugin but the website is still cached. You can see this by opening your page source code and scrolling to the end of the source code.

blackarrowdubaiuae
    Participant

I have installed and activated all these plugins only from WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
    All plugins are deactivated. Now tell me how to clean and delete cache from the website? Fix the issue, please.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you didn’t install this cache plugin maybe it comes on your server by default. Contact your hosting provider for help on this matter.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)