Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Menu doesn’t work on all devices

Mobile Menu doesn’t work on all devices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have some issue with the mobile menu on some devices. It seems like it work on my phone, but didn’t on the other people phones. Have any idea what it might be or how it can be fix it?

So when I open a menu on my phone everything works like it should. On the other phones when you click on the burger menu the background is getting darker but the menu is not visible.

Hello,

I have checked your site and the mobile menu is working fine.
    See screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/Rgp4xZm

Sometimes, outdated or cached files can cause display issues. You need to clear your browser cache while checking the issue.

Best Regards.

On my device everything looks seamless, but like on my sister phone and other people phones it doesn’t want to work. Check the attached video below.
    Have no idea why is that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

On Which device and version the issue is appearing. Also share the wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

There is an issue on a few different devices. But one of them is Iphone 11 (check the attachment)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, Safari 14 browser lacks the support of gap property for Flexbox and inset property for absolute positioning. The following properties are important to reduce CSS file size and to avoid an excessive DOM size, improving page speed. Woodmart started to implement this property after it was first used in WordPress default themes and Elementor builder. Using older browsers may not support features provided by WordPress since it requires two latest versions of Safari browser which is Safari 16 and Safari 17 to work properly (https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/best-practices/browser-support/).

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)