Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile menu not working

Mobile menu not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ValentinHG
    Participant

Hello,

I seem to have the same problem that was supposed to be fixed by a patch (see this topic: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/mobile-menu-problem-8/ ).

I am on the latest theme version and all updates done, that patch does not appear to be one that could be applied.

Can you please help?

Thanks,
    Valentin

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

ValentinHG
    Participant

I have attached the login details

Hello,

It is an issue with third party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know i will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

ValentinHG
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Thank you. Upon your suggestion, we have set up a subdomain to do the testing, and we have identified a 3rd party plugin, CookieYes, to be causing this.
    Upon deactivation, the sidebar is working. Do you know if there is any conflict between your theme and this plugin?

We cannot do tests on the live site, and on the subdomain CookieYes is not active because of the domain name mismatch.

Any advise?

Thank you!

Hello,

Sometimes, issues with plugins can be resolved by adjusting the plugin’s settings. You can try reactivating the plugin and carefully reviewing its configuration options to see if there are any settings causing conflicts. Make sure it’s configured correctly for your specific setup.

If you want to continue using this plugin and can’t resolve the issue on your own, consider reaching out to plugin’s support for assistance. They might be able to help you troubleshoot and configure the plugin correctly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)