Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Menu NOT WORKING and Also Problem with Visual Composer on Backend

Mobile Menu NOT WORKING and Also Problem with Visual Composer on Backend

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ignitionstudio
    Participant

I have two issues I need to bring to urgent attention…
    1. Mobile Menu will not open. It does not seem to work after latest update. When on mobile device the Menu hamburger icon is not functioning. The search icon will work fine, but the MENU with 3 lines to the left of the logo does not work.
    2. Visual Composer on backend will not convert the working admin side to the WYSIWYG functionality. I am stuck with only the plaintext editor.

Issue is happening site wide, however I would prefer to trouble shoot in our staging side which I will give access to…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ignitionstudio
    Participant

sorry forgot to provide link to WordPress admin side… see private content…

ignitionstudio
    Participant

here is screenshot showing “Backend Editor” button not actually switching content to WYSIWYG interface…

Attachments:

ignitionstudio
    Participant

and when attempting to use visual composer on “Frontend Editor” I only get a white loading screen and no functionality….

Attachments:

ignitionstudio
    Participant

Off canvas show mobile sidebar is not working also… gotta be related

ignitionstudio
    Participant

I have deactivated ALL 3rd party plugins and it still is an issue with the mobile nav and off-canvas sidebar!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and switch to the parent theme temporarily so we can check this issue for you.

Kind Regards

ignitionstudio
    Participant

Okay, I have followed your instruction. Are you able to get logged in to troubleshoot?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, both mobile menu and WPBakery page builder are working correctly now. Here are screenshots

https://gyazo.com/3536fa29d601e9c2f9c9804671d9d0ab
    https://gyazo.com/3f5ec3e29437f27d1289027c03d2e18a

ignitionstudio
    Participant

Yes, I saw that resolved it on on hand. But on the other does that mean I need to leave my child theme deactivated, or do I need to reinstall a child theme? how do you advise getting back to all my plugins being active??

ignitionstudio
    Participant

Well unfortunately I am still not getting Visual Composer to work properly for the Backend Editor. I went one by one with my plugins but cannot seem to figure out which one is causing the disruption. The menu icon is working just fine still.

Attachments:

ignitionstudio
    Participant

I have only Woodmart Core and WPBakery Page Builder active. The only two plugins active and I am not able to get the Backend Editor functionality.

ignitionstudio
    Participant

Perhaps it is Safari? I just tried working in Chrome and Backend Editor appears to work for me there. Ugh

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Strange, it should work in Safari too. But we can’t test it now since it looks like you changed the password.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)