Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile menu problems

Mobile menu problems

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

draspall
    Participant

The mobile menu option does not appear correctly.
    When you access it for the first time, it’s fine, but then you want to access it again and the menu button no longer reacts, nothing is displayed, it doesn’t react.
    Additionally, once you click, a menu of 4 concepts appears on the screen superimposed on the main page.
    I attach screenshots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

draspall
    Participant

I attach the access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off.

draspall
    Participant

Do you mean deactivate all plugins? my page would then stop working…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your website should work without any issues when plugins are deactivated except some functions added by those plugins will not be available. But anyway, we have to test this without plugins.

draspall
    Participant

Ok, I just deactivated them except for the ones you told me to leave active.
    I hope for a quick response

draspall
    Participant

I have re-activated them all because I cannot go so long without plugins necessary for my sales.
    Tell me when we do it and I will deactivate them again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

I will be able to check the issue asap during the next 5-6 hours. Let me know when you disable plugins.

Kind Regards

draspall
    Participant

ok, you can now access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see any problems with the mobile menu on the home page https://gyazo.com/a84347f40e36ab40f922332e57c18b5b
    But as we can see, other pages have a different header and it seems to have some configuration issues. Try to clone the home page header and set it for the rest of the page. Let us know if it helps.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)