Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Menue not working + slides text, Using litespeed (Hostinger Hosting)

Mobile Menue not working + slides text, Using litespeed (Hostinger Hosting)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

europaitalia077
    Participant

Hello,
    After updating theme and using litespeed
    I found out that Mobile Menue is not working and slides including their texts
    please help

europaitalia077
    Participant

Update
    once I desactivate litespeed plugin, the problem is solved.
    but the problem that LITESPEED plugin is very essential for my website to maintain website speed since hostinger is my hostage
    please help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

europaitalia077
    Participant

ok I sent you admin access details , and I desactivated plugins as you request. but please note that the problem is when I activate LiteSpeed blugin which its essential for my website speed since its on Hostinger

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to switch from “Delayed” to deferred in the plugin’s settings and test how it works https://gyazo.com/7055a87cb03724bcf7167f4f845fac6a

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)