Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile nav menu button don't work on first click

Mobile nav menu button don't work on first click

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kas
    Participant

Hi,
    Mobile nav menu button don’t work on the first tap after a page load and need to tap it twice to make it work. First tap just adds # contained in a href to a URL. Same happens for filter menu.
    How can I sort it?
    Thanks.

Hello,

Your website is loading from cache. Please delete the cache folder from “Wp-content” then deactivate the cache plugin, clear the browser cache, and check back.

If the issue still occurs then deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Kas
    Participant

Hi, thanks for getting back. It is actually looking like delaying JS execution at fault and requires user interaction for it to work properly.
    What JS file of the theme should I exclude form being delayed? I have already excluded jQuery.
    Thanks

Hello,

These are the files that need to be excluded from the Delayed execution.

jQuery
    helpers
    mobileNavigation

Best Regards

Kas
    Participant

Thank you!!
    Also had to exclude hiddenSidebar.js for offcanvas filter menu to work.

Hello,

We are glad that your issue has been resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mobile nav menu button don't work on first click’ is closed to new replies.