Home Forums WoodMart support forum mobile scrollable header categories menu with images

mobile scrollable header categories menu with images

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

princemusondaaa
    Participant

i need help on two issues:
    1.How can i create mobile scrollable header categories menu with png images?
    2.How can i create desktop header menu categories with png images?
    3.How can i create mobile slides banners like flipkart?

Hello,

01, 02 Navigate to Products > Categories > Edit Category > Upload image for header menu, Then navigate to Appearance > Menu > Add the categories in the category menu.

Then, Navigate to WoodMart > Header builder > edit default header (highlighted star icon) or you can go through the admin bar directly https://prnt.sc/Ct9ehRDvvDV9, edit the main menu and choose the product categories menu.

03. Sorry to say Can you please share some screenshots or examples of what you actually want, so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards

princemusondaaa
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. i have done what you instructed and it has worked but the alignment ,i want image to be 60px and font size to be 12 and categories name to be under image with first letters capital and the least small letters for desktop

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

princemusondaaa
    Participant

on mobile looks messed up . I want categories header menu to be scrollable on mobile. kindly help

princemusondaaa
    Participant

02.i want to create scrollable mobile header categories menu as shown on the screenshot.
    03. How can i create mobile banners like shown on the screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Define the code below in the “Desktop CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.wd-nav>li>a {
    flex-direction: column !important;
        font-size: 12px !important;
        text-transform: capitalize !important;
    }
    .wd-nav-img, .mega-menu-list img {
        max-height: 60px !important;
    }

Alternatively, You can add the product categories in the top of the home page add the product categories widget, and set the layout carousel.

Best Regards

princemusondaaa
    Participant

Hey support team, i did has you instructed and it worked except on mobile just scattered in one place and elementor has stopped opening. kindly help

princemusondaaa
    Participant

Hi Aizaz Imtiaz Awan. I have seen that my request was worked on thanks alot. I would prefer categories are put in the header bottom menu and that iam able to control the size of the images. I will be extremely happy if you help me do that.

princemusondaaa
    Participant

Desktop is perfectly okay with the code you helped me with. can you also help me with the code for mobile

princemusondaaa
    Participant

“MOBILE CSS” CODE FOR CATEGORIES IN THE HEADER BOTTOM MENU

Hello,

Now check back your site and check the categories widget at the top of the home page both on desktop and mobile. Navigate to Products > Categories > Edit Category and upload the thumbnail image.

Best Regards

princemusondaaa
    Participant

I have checked thanks.is it possible that you help me with Mobile css code.I have two major problems with widget category:
    01.It leaves a space that’s header bottom.
    02.I can’t control the image size, Thumbnail images still looks two big on mobile.
    Note: Css code for Desktop you gave me yesterday works perfectly ok.
    #Please help me with Css code for Mobile

Hello,

You can add the categories in the home page and hide the header bottom row on both mobile and desktop.
    https://ibb.co/87bMxpK

Also you can control the image size, in the elementor editor > Edit Product Categories widget and in the style tab choose the image size: https://ibb.co/whNM6Km

Best Regards

princemusondaaa
    Participant

Thankyou.But my elementor has stopped working again.kindly help

princemusondaaa
    Participant

Thankyou.My elementor has stopped working again.kindly help

Hello,

I have checked your site and elementor is working fine on your site.
    See screenshot for clarification:

Check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards

princemusondaaa
    Participant

Thank you it’s working

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘mobile scrollable header categories menu with images’ is closed to new replies.