Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile side menu

Mobile side menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

amasterytchan
    Participant

Hello again Support,

This is a non-urgent query but did the mobile off-screen cart widget used to display “Your cart is currently empty” with a “Return to Shop” button? I’m sure it did, but I could be wrong. If it did, how would I restore that?
    See screenshot.

Thanks,
    AM

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

When your cart is empty it shows the “Return to shop button”.
    Like this:
    https://ibb.co/gZ8cYyP

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

amasterytchan
    Participant

I thought that was the case. Thanks for confirming. I can’t pinpoint when it disappeared.
    The cart works perfectly well otherwise.
    Do you know where I would look to see why that’s no longer displayed?

Thanks. I appreciate your time.
    AM

Hello,

Try to Clear the site/browser/server cache and then recheck the issue. If the issue remains, Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

amasterytchan
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

The problem goes away when the ‘Disable Cart Fragments’ plugin is deactivated. I installed that plugin as recommended in point 7 of this post:

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/optimize-woodmart-core-web-vitals-google-pagespeed-gtmetrix/

Login info provided if you want to have a look.
    Open to all suggestions on how to retain the functionality of the plugin while maintaining the features of the cart.

Thanks,
    AM

Hello,

Thank you for the information. It seems the ‘Disable Cart Fragments’ plugin is causing the issue. Please check the plugin settings and configure the plugin settings. This should help retain the cart functionality while using the plugin.

If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know.

Best Regards.

amasterytchan
    Participant

Unfortunately, there are no settings; it’s either activated or deactivated.
    Do you have any other suggestions on how to deal with cart fragments?

Thanks,
    AM

Hello,

I am unable to login to your site. Please remove the IP restrictions. We are accessing the site from Pakistan. So I will check and give you a possible solution.
    https://ibb.co/1fB5rY7

Best Regards.

amasterytchan
    Participant

Hello,

All WAF rules have been disabled. Let me know if you’re still having access issues.

AM

Hello,

I have checked your site and it is not our theme issue. Actually, your issue is specifically related to a third-party Plugin for which you might need to contact the respective Plugin Support in this regard they will guide you better.

If you have any questions about our theme feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

amasterytchan
    Participant

I thought I was clear when I said the problem went away when the plugin was deactivated. I know it’s not the theme.
    My question to you was:
    “Do you have any other suggestions on how to deal with cart fragments?”

AM

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

amasterytchan
    Participant

I’ll see what I can find elsewhere for a solution.

One last question: is it possible to have the cart button link directly to the cart page rather than display the widget or pop-up?

I appreciate your time.
    AM

amasterytchan
    Participant

Answered my own question.

Thanks,
    AM

Hello,

Navigate to WoodMart > Header Builder > Edit Current Header > Configure cart Settings and set the position “Without”.
    https://ibb.co/Bf1Wd81

Best Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)