Home Forums WoodMart support forum move sale label

move sale label

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

alexiou
    Participant

hello,

i would like to move the sale label under the product image as the image. How could i ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we can’t seem to understand your issue. Could you please elaborate more what do you mean by moving the Sale Label under the product image as the image? Also, please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the below listed format on which you are facing the issue so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

WP-ADMIN URL:
    WP-ADMIN USERNAME:
    WP-ADMIN PASSWORD:

Best Regards

alexiou
    Participant

Hello,

I would like the label sale to appear where it is shown in the image I sent you.

Furthermore, suddenly I can’t edit the “Image for header menu” image in the category editor. I can neither add nor delete the one I had added before the problem appeared.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1- Regarding moving the Label, sorry to say but there isn’t an option available to change that.
    Using Custom CSS, you can move Label at the bottom like it is shown in the following Image: https://ibb.co/wsVcZNs

If you are good with that, you can try out the following Custom CSS in this regard:

.labels-rectangular {
        top: unset !important;
        bottom: 0 !important;
    }

Location to paste Custom CSS, go to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section >> paste the CSS.

2- Regarding your second concern, it seems to be a third party Plugin conflict. Can you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

Best Regards

alexiou
    Participant

Thanks. It was a plugin responsible for the issue.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘move sale label’ is closed to new replies.