Home Forums WoodMart support forum Moved: Reply To: The link you followed has expired. Please try again.

Moved: Reply To: The link you followed has expired. Please try again.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

shopart24
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you for the support again!

I was thinking of deleting and then reinstalling cpanel again to digitalshopstop. com and start with a clean sheet, installing WP with a fresh woodmart theme and then try to install the necessary files and plugins one by one from there?

Before I do this your feedback would be appreciated so I know if this is going to be a good solution moving forwards?

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards
    Gary

Hello,

I would recommend exporting the content in the Dashboard > Tools > Export/Import just follow the procedure, there is everything very clear.

As soon as you install everything on the net WordPress, configure you will be able to import your content.

I have created a separate topic for more convenience.

The initial correspondence is here: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/the-link-you-followed-has-expired-please-try-again/

I have closed that topic.

Best Regards

shopart24
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you for getting back to me and at the moment I have cleared everything and starting with a new clean wordpress install that all went fine!

I am now trying to install the new woodmart theme downloaded version today from https://themeforest.net/ where I purchased your theme, and now trying to install but getting a error “The link you followed has expired.
    Please try again.”

Not sure if I am doing something wrong so have recorded a short video illustrating my procedure zipped and attached!

Kind regards
    Gary

Hello,

If you are trying to upload the legally purchased theme into the net WordPress installation and get this problem, I suspect there is something in your server configuration.

Please contact the host support on this issue. Meanwhile, you can give me credentials I will try to install via FTP.

Best Regards

shopart24
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you for your reply and have put what you requested in the private content section below.

Kind regards
    Gary

Hello,

Do not activate WoodMart, when I upload the theme half of the files are uploaded successfully, then I cannot even connect to the server: Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
    Error: File transfer failed

Please contact your host support.

Best Regards

shopart24
    Participant

Can you tell me the theme size of the files you are trying to upload so I can change the server setting accordingly?

Once this setting is change correctly to accommodate the theme folder and file size I think this will solve this issue!

Kind regards
    Gary

Hello,

ZIP is 11.3 MB, the unpacked folder is 34.8 MB

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

shopart24
    Participant

Hello,

Real appreciate your support and have successfully managed to change some server setting that was stopping the theme install.

Now thankfully ready to move forwards, however am not sure if I need to pay someone who can transfer everything over from one domain to the other or are you still willing to give this another go?

I totally understand either way as this has nothing to do with your theme!

Kind regards
    Gary

Hello,

If your site is not big I would recommend the free All one WP migrate plugin. It is partially free for sites under 512 MB. Alternatively, you can ask your host for support, most hosts provide such service. You will be able to compare the cost of the plugin and service if it is paid.

Try free All in one WP migrate first: https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

shopart24
    Participant

Elise,

Thank you for your dedicated support really appreciated and will give WP migrate a go and hopefully will resolve!

I think I should be able to take it from here and will update you but you have been a rock with everything you have done!

Many thanks
    Best wishes
    Gary

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We would be grateful for 5 stars rate on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance

shopart24
    Participant

Hi,

Really sorry for having to contact you again, however I am now unable to update the theme for some reason?

I have attached an image so you can see the error and advise on how I can fix this?

Kind regards
    Gary

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full site backup and update the credentials, the credentials you provided before are not workable.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)