Home Forums WoodMart support forum Multi Step Check-Out

Multi Step Check-Out

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

flekz
    Participant

Hello Xtemos! 🙂

i use the plugin germanized and want to use the multi step check-out. But with the Woodmart theme it does not work correctly, it shows payment methods like paypal in the first step where the customer have to fill out personal data. You can see a 2 Column checkout, at step 1, if u go to step 2, the left column disappea, from then on, only the right column is displayed can u can choose the payment method. This looks very broken.
    If i activate a standard wordpress theme, it works, like the original woocommerce checkout design, but it does not work with the woodmart themes.

Hope u can help me, thank you.

I also have created a user login for you.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by flekz.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by flekz.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check how these plugins work both on the Storefront, please make the screens so that we could compare.

Alternatively, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for switching to the Storefront theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

flekz
    Participant

Hello, thanks for reply!
    As you can see in my first message, I create a user with admin right to login into backend. Didn’t You see it?

You can do what ever I needs to fix this, you can Switch the themes if you want, no problem.

Hello,

Please provide the login page URL.

Best Regards

flekz
    Participant

Here u go as already did …

flekz
    Participant

Hello, im not sure if u have forgot me, please help me. In ur them description u say, its compatible with germanized, but the multi check out is so broken, and not usable in this case. i Really need help, and i already have sent u the login data to wordpress backend.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Have you contacted the multiple-step checkout plugin support? I have submitted the issue to our developer department, however, you can also contact them let check and suggest.

Best Regards

Hello,

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

function woodmart_open_table_wrapper_div() {}
    function woodmart_close_table_wrapper_div() {}

Then add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > General:

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings

.woocommerce-multistep-checkout .woocommerce-checkout > .col-lg-6 {
        -webkit-box-flex: 0 !important;
        -ms-flex: 0 0 100% !important;
        flex: 0 0 100% !important;
        max-width: 100% !important;
    }

.woocommerce-multistep-checkout .woocommerce-checkout > .col-lg-6 .step-wrapper-1 .col-12 {
        -ms-flex: 0 0 50% !important;
        flex: 0 0 50% !important;
        max-width: 50% !important;
    }

.woocommerce-multistep-checkout .woocommerce-checkout > .col-lg-6 .step-wrapper-1 .col-12 .woocommerce-shipping-fields {
    	border-top: none;
    }

.woocommerce-multistep-checkout .woocommerce-checkout > .col-lg-6 .step-wrapper-1 .step-buttons-address .next-step-button {
        float: left;
    }

.woocommerce-multistep-checkout-active-address .woocommerce-checkout .checkout-order-review {
        display: none;
    }

.woocommerce-multistep-checkout-active-order .woocommerce-checkout .checkout-order-review {
    	background: none;
    }

.woocommerce-multistep-checkout-active-order .woocommerce-checkout .checkout-order-review:before {
    }

.woocommerce-multistep-checkout-active-order .woocommerce-checkout .checkout-order-review:after {
    }

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile:

.woocommerce-multistep-checkout-active-address .woocommerce-checkout > .col-lg-6 .step-wrapper-1 .col-12 {
        -ms-flex: 0 0 100% !important;
        flex: 0 0 100% !important;
        max-width: 100% !important;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)