Home Forums WoodMart support forum My account page layout is broken

My account page layout is broken

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

Hello i’m using woodmart theme for my website . My account page layout is broken can you help please

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

On your Site, can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin are updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site? If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third-party Plugins on your Site, with remaining the Theme required ones activated? If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take a complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the login details of your Site along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third-party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you Accordingly.

Best Regards.

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

Theme and woodmart core plugin is updated

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

i just tried after deactivating all 3rd party plugins issue is still same.
    my website is live can you please help

Hello,

So, Can you please share the wp logins details of your site? I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

i’m attaching my login details

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

but my whole website layout is now broken

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

wishlist , search , etc icons are now showing in header

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

issue is still same and my whole website is also broken now

Attachments:

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

my footer is blank

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

i fixed page layout and icons are back but my account page layout is still broken and footer is not showing i’m using html block for footer

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

I also fixed footer now my account page layout is left

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

login popup also has layout issue it don’t have space on left side how can i add some padding on left side

Attachments:

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

footer is again went blank

Hello,

First of all please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.2.5 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards.

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

i have valid license then why i don’t receive updates in my wordpress dashboard?

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

I updated theme but issue is still same please solve it as soon as possible its a live website

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

plugin is also updated but issue is still same

Hello,

Here you can update the theme.
    https://ibb.co/jDpHh6R

Best Regards.

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

I updated theme but issue is still same. My footer is not showing and account page layout is broken

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

now wishlist, my account , search and cart icons are not showing. login popup input fields border is not showing things are getting worse

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)