Home Forums WoodMart support forum My custom fonts wont be seen on Mobile

My custom fonts wont be seen on Mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

joemitflow
    Participant

I did my website, and on IOS Devices and also sometimes Android mobile devices, all my advanced customt fonts wont be loaded; Instead a very ugly standard font will be loaded.

I ve sent you 2 images, one with the intended fonts and the garbage standard ones that get auto loaded for some reason.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

joemitflow
    Participant

please answer

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

joemitflow
    Participant

I sadly cant share my login information; can you please help me to find out why that is ?

joemitflow
    Participant

I cant share my login info because my provider wont let me. Can you please tell me why sometimes my Fonts will be shown and sometimes they wont ?
    Please check my website on different devices:

Elvenring.org

Also on mobile. you will see that sometimes, the basic fonts will be shown, instead of my custom ones.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)