Home Forums WoodMart support forum My Filters Have Disappeared!

My Filters Have Disappeared!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

AstiMary
    Participant

All of my filters and the Woodmart Layered Navigation Widgets have gone missing. Can you please help me fix this??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and regenerate product lookup tables. It should fix the problem.

Kind Regards

AstiMary
    Participant

Thanks, I’ve tried this as I saw it on another thread but it hasn’t worked.
    Anything else?
    https://www.myherbalapothecary.com.au/store/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is a WooCommerce bug and lookup regeneration usually helps. Please, check how it works with the default theme to understand if it is affected by our theme or not.

AstiMary
    Participant

I’m not sure how the Woodmart Layered Navigation Widgets can be missing. They are even missing from the Appearance->Widgets options.

AstiMary
    Participant

Nevermind, thanks. I’ve used a another widget. I did however have to go through EACH product individually and re-save ALL the product attributes to get them to show up in the filters. Very frustrating and I hope this doesn’t happen every time there is an update, especially as my product range grows from 30 odd products to hundreds. It certainly wasn’t ideal.
    Also, the WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and regenerate product lookup tables fix did NOT work for resetting all the attributes, they had to be done one by one.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This problem comes from the WooCommerce plugin. It is already reported by a lot of other customers and not with our theme only. We hope that they will fix this issue soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)