Home Forums WoodMart support forum My product is virtual but it shows shipping

My product is virtual but it shows shipping

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kw
    Participant

Hello even though I elect my product as virtual it still seems to offer the shipping and delivery tab when looking at the product, do you know how I can get rid of this?

Also, where do I access the background video for email sign up for the WoodMart basic theme? I want to change it or even perhaps create a new form?

Thank you! And the theme is great btw, it’a really bringing my vision to life ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyomi

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can disable “Shipping & Delivery” tab on your product page via Theme Settings -> Product page.

Could you please provide a screenshot or send us a link to the page with video so we can better understand your request?

Thank you for using our theme, hope you will have a great website built with it ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards

kw
    Participant

No you answered it perfectly, so thank you! But next time I have a request I will send a video or image. All the best, Kyomi

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

kw
    Participant

Ahh sorry it slipped my mind, When I was talking about the video behind the email template I meant this attached.

And done RE review, I gave 5 stars ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyomi

kw
    Participant

Sorry this is the print screen attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for the rating ๐Ÿ™‚

You can change this background with Visual Composer. Here is an example https://gyazo.com/a71229d3eec0d1884aa24b7e6d2e4dbc

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)