Home Forums WoodMart support forum My site has past-due actions; what can I do?

My site has past-due actions; what can I do?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

e.elleithi
    Participant

Hi Support team,

I am having the following message showing up in my WP dash board.

“Action Scheduler: 31 past-due actions found; something may be wrong. Read documentation ”

This message started showing before yesterday. I thought it might be related to the demo prebuilt sites. So, I deleted it and re-imported a different demo. but the same issue still there.

First imported demo was “fashion Color”
    Second imported demo is “fashion flat” (Still the active on so far).

Could you please advise on how to solve this issue.

Best Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The issue with the “Action Scheduler: 31 past-due actions found” message seems to be non-theme related. This is a part of WooCommerce and not specific to our WoodMart theme.

To troubleshoot, please check if the issue persists with a default WordPress theme such as Twenty Twenty or WooCommerce Storefront. This will help us determine if the problem is indeed related to our theme or something else.

Best regards

e.elleithi
    Participant

Hello,

I just would like to mention that the WP and your theme are fresh installed just few days ago. Moreover, when I delete the demo content; the error disappears. The minute I import any demo; this error shows up.

I have not even yet customized anything in WooCommerce; nor your theme.

Could you please advise.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please record a video so we can see how to reproduce the issue and check it on your website?

e.elleithi
    Participant

Sure thing.

What would you like to see in the video? I mean which process do I need to record?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need to see that this error appears when you import our dummy content. And disappear when you switch to the different theme so we can check both scenarios exactly as you show on the video.

e.elleithi
    Participant

Hi,

As we are both not sure about what could be causing the issue. I decide to uninstall and remove everything and start from scratch. As I mentioned earlier I did not yet start the site customization; so I have no data to worry about.

I am attaching the videos down below, that shows what I have done :

1- De-activated the theme.
    2- Uninstalled Word Press and removed everything.
    3- Re-installed WP again.
    4- Uploaded your Theme.
    5- Activated the theme, installed the plugins, applied the patches, and imported the desired demo.

So far all looks ok till now. I will keep an eye on the performance and update you if the issue starts to happen again.

e.elleithi
    Participant

Hi,

The same issue happened again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry but the password seems to be wrong and we can’t enter your dashboard now.

e.elleithi
    Participant

Hi,

Please check

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

When we switch to the default theme we see the same message. We also checked these actions and see that they are not related to our theme. https://gyazo.com/dce941e89dc8e226de3b80f3ca5ee8d1

e.elleithi
    Participant

Could you please advise on how can I resolve this?
    and if I need to contact WooCommerce. Am I considered to be a WooCommerce customer.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m not sure how to fix this issue as it appears to be related to WooCommerce rather than our theme. I recommend contacting WooCommerce support for further assistance.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)