Home Forums WoodMart support forum MY WEBSITE DOESN'T SHOW THE POPUPS

MY WEBSITE DOESN'T SHOW THE POPUPS

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

eliabsandoval
    Participant

Hi, I recently changed the theme of my site to WoodMart, but now my Popups don’t work, I made the Popups using Elementor, and with Elementor everything is fine, but the Popup still doesn’t work. Can you help me fix this? All this happened since I changed my theme, is there an option that I should enable in the theme settings?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by eliabsandoval.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the page where you added the Popups to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

eliabsandoval
    Participant

The URL is my home page: https://himnospistapiano.com/
    On this page, there is another pop-up, but it’s the promo popup from WoodMart Theme.

Hello,

Please Go to Theme Settings >> Performance >> Plugins and make sure that Elementor frontend is not disabled.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/2e74f3a676b98fdabb0c09dbc7c7d1aa

Then check back after clearing the cache.

Best Regards

eliabsandoval
    Participant

Hi, I already did it but it still doesn’t work.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by eliabsandoval.
    Attachments:

eliabsandoval
    Participant

I have the settings as you put in your screenshot, and it still doesn’t work.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by eliabsandoval.
    Attachments:

eliabsandoval
    Participant

Hi, It’s been a day and I still don’t get a solution to my problem. Please, I hope you can help me solve this problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all external plugins temporarily and send us your FTP so we can check what is wrong there.

Kind Regards

eliabsandoval
    Participant

Hello, I don’t think it’s the plug-ins, since I already deactivated all of them and it still didn’t work, instead, as soon as I changed the theme to another, the pop-ups appeared. So the problem is with the theme. If I want to preview the pop-up, it can’t either. Here I leave the username and password for you to enter my website.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, but, please, disable all plugins temporarily so we can check this as well.

Thank you

eliabsandoval
    Participant

I already deactivated all the plugins and I could see that a plugin was the one that was causing the error, I was able to solve my problem. Thank you very much for your support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘MY WEBSITE DOESN'T SHOW THE POPUPS’ is closed to new replies.