Home Forums WoodMart support forum Nav Menu missing in Header after Update – Header Builder

Nav Menu missing in Header after Update – Header Builder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kiskmikhail
    Participant

Hello guys!
    I’ve updated a couple plugins yesterday and since then the woodmart header main-menu is not showing anymore. Instead of the menu links it’s just telling me that i have to create a nav menu and set it up. However, if i set the menu to full width inside of the header builder, the manu starts working again.

Is there any kind of solution for this? I really would like to have the nav menu links in one line, next to each other again. Here is a video of the issue:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Navigate to WoodMart -> Header builder and disable this https://prnt.sc/RCOvYHNZxRnH option for the menu, then it should appear the nav menu links in one line.

Kind Regards

kiskmikhail
    Participant

I understand that i have to disable the full width menu option, but as i said, once it’s disabled – there is no nav menu anymore at all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kiskmikhail
    Participant

I was abe to solve it.

For anyone having the same issue:
    Had to set the menu position of the menu created in the wordpress setting to “Main Menu” which is used by the woodmart theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you managed to solve it.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Nav Menu missing in Header after Update – Header Builder’ is closed to new replies.