Home Forums WoodMart support forum Navigation menu not working

Navigation menu not working

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

I was able to change the logo now but my navigation menu is not working on mobile devices I have tried everything and it’s still not being shown and this is frustrating as even after purchasing the theme I am still getting late responses which is bugging me and I am sorry to say this but this is getting irritating now. I kindly request you to tell me what exactly is causing this problem. Thanks in advance attaching the screenshots below so that you can see that the same header is activated on the bottom of the homepage but still for some reason it is not taking that menu as the mobile menu even though I have ticked the checkbox on the menu setting to use it as the mobile slider menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins that are not directly related to our website’s theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your account and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

I have thoroughly tried investigating the issue but can’t find any. Hi, should I share the admin access details here or by email?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can use any random email and send me the information here using the Private content field.

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

Here are the credentials kindly request you to fix the issue as soon as possible and let me know

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off.

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

You can turn off any and all plugins that you feel are obstructing or conflicting with the theme

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please disable them by yourself so we don’t break anything. Also switch to the parent theme if you have any custom code in the child theme.

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

I am giving you permission to do so its ok if something breaks I can restore it to a previous date
    You can go ahead and disable the plugins

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but could you please do this yourself on your website?

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

If I could I wouldn’t have contacted the support

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

Hey, I have deactivated all the other plugins other than woodmart kindly move forward in a\making the menu work.

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

Hey sorry, for the spam of requests, it was the Elementor header and footer builder that was activated and once I deactivated it it’s working properly now and the nav menu for the mobile version is fixed thanks a lot for your help sometimes it gets frustrating to fix the issue that barely takes a second to fix this trouble shooting process is a real pain in the ***. I apologise again and thanks for your help and patience

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

No problem. We are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Navigation menu not working’ is closed to new replies.